Protein gel electrophoresis and western blotting are methods that work collectively to permit researchers to isolate, establish and characterize proteins. These handbooks, created by Thermo Fisher Scientific (MA, USA), include detailed instruments, guides, and ideas to assist obtain optimum outcomes.
Full the shape beneath to realize entry to those two handbooks.
[ui-tab title=”Download Handbooks”]
[ui-tab title=”More information”]
Protein gel electrophoresis handbook, which incorporates details about
- Selecting the best separation scheme
- Choosing the right gel and tools
- Making ready samples for evaluation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific’s high-quality protein electrophoresis product
Western blotting handbook, which incorporates details about
- Selecting the right protein switch and detection strategies
- Choice guides
- Buffer recipes
Discover out extra at thermofisher.com/western and thermofisher.com/proteinelectrophoresis
This content material was supplied by Thermo Fisher Scientific
The publish Protein gel electrophoresis and western blotting handbooks appeared first on BioTechniques.