This blended peanut butter chocolate chia seed pudding tastes similar to a peanut butter cup, however is oh so nutritious!
The chia seeds are blended in a scrumptious mix of cocoa powder, maple syrup, oat milk, and peanut butter and blended right into a creamy pudding. It’s the BEST wholesome breakfast or dessert!
Scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Are you sitting down, peanut butter and chocolate lovers? As a result of this peanut butter chocolate chia seed pudding goes to make you weak within the knees. Not solely is it a dietary powerhouse, but it surely tastes AMAZING besides.
This straightforward recipe makes use of healthful substances and takes barely any effort to make. Simply seize your substances, combine them collectively, let the pudding set, and mix. That’s it! It’s an attractive factor.
Chia seed pudding is a dish the place you basically soak chia seeds in liquid, they usually broaden right into a gelatinous substance. When mixed with cocoa powder, maple syrup, and oat milk, it tastes precisely like peanut butter chocolate pudding!
Why you’ll find it irresistible!
Good for meal prep. Make a big batch to maintain within the fridge for the week!
A enjoyable twist on chia seed pudding! You’ll love the feel of blended chia seed pudding, it’s creamy and delish.
Packs all of the diet of conventional chia seed pudding.
Well being Advantages of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are one in all our favourite nutrient dense substances for all the things from oatmeal to power balls.
Details about CHIA SEEds
- Full protein
- Full of wholesome omega-3 fatty acids
- Excessive protein and fiber
- Nice supply of calcium
- Wealthy in antioxidants
- Helps you poop!
CHIA SEEDS NUTRITION
Chia seeds are gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and dairy-free. Moreover, their diet profile is fairly stellar, too! Per 2 tablespoons:
- 139 energy
- 4g protein
- 9g complete fats
- 12g carbs
- 11g fiber
Banana Cream Pie Chia Seed Pudding
Strive our banana cream pie chia seed pudding — you’ll love this taste combo!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chia Pudding Components
- Peanut butter: It goes with out saying that peanut butter and chocolate make an unimaginable pair in lots of candy treats. This chia seed pudding isn’t any completely different!
- Oat milk: we favor unsweetened, plain oat milk for this scrumptious recipe, however you should utilize any type of milk or liquid you need. Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, cow’s milk, and many others., work simply as nice.
- Maple syrup: maple syrup compliments the cocoa powder in so some ways. I like how heat and nutty maple syrup is! Be at liberty to make use of honey or agave, or every other liquid sweetener.
- Cocoa powder: This recipe requires unsweetened cocoa powder. You may as well use darkish cocoa powder or cacao powder, however you might want to make use of extra maple syrup to offset the bitterness.
- Chia seeds: any type of chia seeds work. The most typical chia seeds yow will discover are black and white chia seeds. We’ve used each! Our #1 tip is to verify your chia seeds are as recent as doable and never expired, or they won’t broaden.
- Salt: a pinch of salt makes all of the candy substances of this chia pudding even sweeter.
#1 chia seed pudding tip!
Our #1 tip is to make sure that your chia seeds are as recent as doable and NOT expired. For those who use outdated/expired chia seeds, they won’t broaden correctly. We’re talking from expertise over right here!
Make Blended Peanut Butter Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Add the peanut butter, oat milk, and maple syrup to a bowl and stir all the substances collectively till the combination is homogeneous.
Then, add the cocoa powder, chia seeds, and salt to the combination and stir till mixed.
COVER + SET
Subsequent, cowl the chia seed combination and refrigerate it for at the very least 4 hours or in a single day for the most effective outcomes.
As soon as the pudding has set and is a pudding-like texture, switch the chia seed combination to a high-speed blender and mix the combination till it’s a thick and creamy consistency.
SERVE + ENJOY
Serve instantly together with your favourite toppings, or retailer the chia seed pudding within the fridge till able to serve. Take pleasure in your fantastic pudding!
Though this recipe tastes nice by itself, why not improve the flavour of your chocolate peanut butter chia seed pudding with some scrumptious toppings? We love:
- Recent fruit: berries, strawberries, banana slices, raspberries, apples
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, peanuts
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut cream
- Greek yogurt
Not solely are you able to prime your chocolate chia seed pudding with any of the above, however you may also stir it proper in.
Trying to improve your blender? Take a look at our favourite Vitamix Blender. It’s our favourite high-speed blender excellent for making smoothies, soups, and nut butter.
Use a excessive velocity blender: to get the tremendous creamy texture you’re in search of on this blended chia seed pudding, you’ll wish to be sure to use a high-speed blender.
Serve instantly or retailer for later: be happy to eat your blended chia seed pudding instantly, or retailer it in single serve containers for later. Such an awesome meal prep recipe!
Get inventive together with your toppings: chocolate and peanut butter pair properly with SO many toppings. Don’t have raspberries available? Strawberries are nice!
Peanuts and chia seeds are each wealthy in vitamins. Chia seeds are excessive in protein and fiber and are supply of calcium, nutritional vitamins, and minerals like iron, magnesium, and zinc whereas peanuts are excessive in protein and potassium and are supply of iron, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
Chia seed pudding is creamy and has a barely seedy, gelatinous texture. Consequently, it’s the right impartial base for including numerous candy flavors. In different phrases, the style of your pudding will finally rely on what substances you add to it.
Chia pudding that doesn’t thicken is because of both stale chia seeds or poor mixing. Subsequent time you make chia seed pudding, test the date in your chia seeds and completely stir your substances collectively.
Retailer your chia seed pudding in an hermetic container (like a mason jar) within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Chia seed pudding is a superb dessert or snack to double or triple as a result of it lasts for therefore lengthy within the fridge.
Images: pictures taken on this submit are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.